ABOUT

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Hotel Lorenzo's Cafe


The other day’s city-wide black out combined with the hot and humid temps took me to the café part of Hotel Lorenzo in Avenida Veteranos. I was desperate for a cool ambient indoor space while walking around town hence, the impulse to come here. Hotel Lorenzo’s set up is pleasant enough and has the "big city" hotel feel up with its luminescent tiles, chandeliers and tall glass doors. One gets the feeling of Joe Firday’s “Just the facts Ma’am” attitude here, though yes, it has a homey touch to it too.

The café serves daily breakfast buffet to the tune of P280 I believe, but I was too late for that. When I came over, breakfast was being served alà carte and I ordered a light one with the Caribbean French Toast and un petit taz cafe creme. On the whole I believe the eatery exists to cater to the guests of the hotel, wi-fi connectivity is well accessed, and the staff was amiable enough. What can I say, the place was comfortable, straight to the point and clean.

Location: Avenida Veteranos
Prices: Varies, is wide range as menu extends from variable cuisines, all sorts of beverages and so on.
About: P85 - the mid 300’s

Perhaps I’ll come for the buffet breakfast next time, yeh? 
~~

No comments:

Post a Comment