ABOUT

Sunday, March 1, 2015

That Spicy Addition to Tacloban City Named: White Spice


By far, my most favorite interior in all the independent business eateries here in TC is that of White Spice’s. It has this streamlined, clean, minimalist look about it that’s very well made. Stepping into it makes one think of the contemporary diminutive cafés in the word's metropolises that one will endear to because of it’s coziness and intimate atmosphere.


It helps that the food served here in White Spice are delicious. The menu is also a choice few but I believe is what they do best. So far, I have sampled the Fish and Chips and their version of the Baby Back ribs and I have no complaints. The staff is polite and professional, and I even got to chat with one of its partners. He informed me and my companion that proprietorship is shared by four young gents in their 20’s and they came up with this idea of White Spice. He further revealed that they will be opening a… wait for it… a grilled seafood place somewhere in the Marasbaras area. Coming soon!


I cannot recommend this place enough to people because in the relaxation-while-dining scale, White Spice was up there, no screams, no cacophony, and that was on a Saturday night . Dining here was enjoyable, focused and easy. There is no Wi-Fi connectivity though, because they encourage everyone to just converse amongst each other and perhaps read, that and eat more!



Location: MH del Pilar (below Opa Korean Restaurant)
Prices: P90’s - P270’s. 
~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment